Air release valve maintenance
for raw and drinking water, for municipal and industrial applications
Regular maintenance is essential for the proper functioning of the air supply and exhaust valves!
In the aeration and deaeration valve, the direct connection between the medium of drinking water and the environment is established.
Defective or poorly maintained aeration and deaeration valves have a negative effect on the operation of the water pipe and also pose a risk of contamination.
Our scope of services
- Cleaning and disinfection of the internal parts
- Flushing the supply line
- Checking the draining function (aeration and deaeration function) if necessary restoration
- Capture of the geo-position, master data are created in the database
- Test reports in printed and/or electronic form
Maintenance should be carried out every 3 years at the latest!
Why aerate and deaerate?
- Air pockets can have significant negative effects in a piping system, such as flow reduction, pressure fluctuation, water hammer, pumps running dry
- The absence of air can also cause interference
This results in the following requirements for an aeration and ventilation valve:
- Venting small amounts of air under operating pressure
- Venting large amounts of air
- Ventilation of large air volumes