The AQUA strainer protects plant components, e.g. control valves and/or measuring instruments, from damage or malfunctions caused by foreign bodies.
The flat screen set perpendicular to the flow direction and the straight flow result in the lowest possible pressure drop with a large dirt collection area.
The 2-piece body design of the AUQA strainer has drain plugs in the cover and the bottom of the housing. Cleaning is extremely simple and quick to perform, as only the lid needs to be removed.
On request, the strainer no. 9790 can be equipped with an automatic flushing valve or a manual flushing set (see accessories) upstream of the strainer. The installation position with the cover upwards is recommended.
- PN 10 / PN 16 / PN 25 / PN 40
- Sieve removable from the top
- Standard sieve: 2 mm mesh size (option 1.0 mm or 1.5 mm)
- with two lateral flushing connections
- with safety vent screw
- in passage form
- O-ring seal between cover and housing
- Made of nodular cast iron EN-GJS-400 epoxy powder coated
- Stainless steel screen mesh
- Screen frame made of nodular cast iron EN-GJS-400 epoxy powder coated
- Stainless steel screws and bolts
|Artikelnummer||Ausführung||Nennweite||Druck [ bar ]||Flanschbohrung||Länge [mm]||Gewicht [kg]|
|NH600030||MW 2mm||DN 40/50||16||10/16||230||13,80|
|NH600037||MW 2mm||DN 65||16||10/16||230||14,60|
|NH600039||MW 2mm||DN 80||16||10/16||300||22,00|
|NH600044||MW 2mm||DN 100||16||10/16||300||23,00|
|NH600047||MW 2mm||DN 125||16||10/16||400||46,00|
|NH600049||MW 2mm||DN 150||16||10/16||400||48,00|
|V61905012001||MW 2mm||DN 200||10||10||500||120,00|
|V61905012002||MW 2mm||DN 200||16||16||500||120,00|
|V61905012501||MW 2mm||DN 250||10||10||580||190,00|
|V61905012502||MW 2mm||DN 250||16||16||580||190,00|
MW = Maschenweite
Subject to changes