With the automation of the Clayton control valve, you enter a new generation of monitoring and controlling your water supply.
With our products from the e-Line series you are able to realize almost any control task directly at the valve.
The components are perfectly adapted to the peculiarities and special behavior of the water.
The e-Line components are easily integrated into your control system, your control system builder only has to supply the control signals.
The control task is performed by the “e-Line”.
If you do not yet use a control system, you can use our products to set up individual or smaller control loops at low cost.
This electrically driven positioning motor is used to change the position of the control valve or positioner. The main valve can thus be controlled automatically via control signals, 4-20 mA.
- Power supply 10 – 32 VDC
- Motor: current consumption 350 – 800 mA, 30 mA in standby Speed: 8 rpm at 12 VDC 16 rpm at 24 VDC
- Inputs: Analog 4-20 mA, 2 relay contacts
- Outputs: 4-20 mA for position feedback, 2 programmable alarm positions
- Protection class IP 68
- Overvoltage protection, short circuit and reverse polarity protection, thermal protection
- LED indicator for diagnostics
- Independent power supply possible via Turbine e-Power IP
- Can be combined with electronic valve controller D22
- Mounting on the control valve or positioner
- Communication via Plug & Play, Modbus RTU 485, electronic valve controller D22
- CRD: Pressure reducing control valve
- CRL: Pressure maintenance control valve
- CPC: Positioner
- CDHS-18: Differential pressure control valve
Subject to changes