The CLAYTON Pipe burst safety valve is equipped with an orifice plate on the inlet side. When the flow reaches the specified pipe break volume and thus also the specified differential pressure, the valve closes.
After the pipe burst has been repaired, the pipe burst protection valve must be put back into operation.
Minimum inlet pressure 0.2 bar, minimum differential pressure 0.5 bar.
Differential pressure orifice 0.3 bar.
- DN 32 – 40 (housing shape GE)
- DN 50 – 600 (body shape NGE)
- PN 10 / PN 16 / PN 25 (PN 40 on request)
- Suitable for < 10 bar
- including optical valve position indicator
- with measuring orifice
- with 1 pressure gauge set incl. glycerine pressure gauge
- Made of nodular cast iron EN-GJS-400 epoxy powder coated
- Stainless steel seat and counter seat
- Control lines, screw fittings and ball valves made of stainless steel
- Diaphragm and seat seal: EPDM according to DVGW W270
|Artikelnummer||Nennweite||Druck [ bar ]||Flanschbohrung||Länge [mm]||Gewicht [kg]|
Subject to changes