The CLAYTON Flow control valve limits the max. flow to a predetermined value independent of any pressure fluctuations.
The flow rate is limited by means of an orifice plate, which is mounted on the outlet side of the valve.
The flow control valve is installed at the inlet of a supply network.
Minimum inlet pressure 0.2 bar, minimum differential pressure 0.5 bar. Differential pressure orifice: 0.3 bar
- DN 32 – 40 (housing shape GE)
- DN 50 – 600 (body shape NGE)
- PN 10 / PN 16 / PN 25 (PN 40 on request)
- including optical valve position indicator
- with measuring orifice
- with 1 pressure gauge set incl. glycerine pressure gauge
- Made of nodular cast iron EN-GJS-400 epoxy powder coated
- Stainless steel seat and counter seat
- Control lines, screw fittings and ball valves made of stainless steel
- Diaphragm and seat seal: EPDM according to DVGW W270
|Artikelnummer||Nennweite||Druck [ bar ]||Flanschbohrung||Länge [mm]||Gewicht [kg]|
Subject to changes