With the automation of the Clayton control valve, you enter a new generation of monitoring and controlling your water supply.
With our products from the e-Line series you are able to realize almost any control task directly at the valve.
The components are perfectly adapted to the peculiarities and special behavior of the water.
The e-Line components are easily integrated into your control system, your control system builder only has to supply the control signals.
The control task is performed by the “e-Line”.
If you do not yet use a control system, you can use our products to set up individual or smaller control loops at low cost.
The e-Power IP turbine is installed in the bypass to a CLAYTON control valve and is used to supply voltage for e.g. sensors (e-FlowMeter, position transmitter, pressure sensor), data transmission, shaft lighting, solenoid valve, actuators.
- Independent low voltage system provides 12 V or 24 V DC with up to 14 W of power
- Prerequisite is a differential pressure of 0.6 bar and 50 l/min flow rate
- Integrated differential pressure regulator for turbine operation
- Integrated rechargeable battery with a capacity of 7.0 Ah and charging voltage of 12 V ensures the supply when there is no flow at the moment
- Automatic shutdown of the turbine when the battery is fully charged
- Protection class IP 68
- Reverse polarity protection and thermal protection
- LED indicator for the battery charge level
- 1 relay output for battery alarm
Subject to changes