The Gutermann – ZONESCAN 820 is the most sophisticated, robust and powerful logger on the market.
It is the only wireless logger in the world capable of recording not only noise values, but also a noise spectrum, providing sufficient noise detail to be able to correlate.
Therefore, it is the only wireless logger that allows them to filter out true leaks from non-leak sources and also provide an accurate location of the leak.
There are three standard applications for the ZONESCAN 820:
- Lift & Shift mode (to find difficult leaks or to perform periodic zone control)
- Drive-by mode (for permanent or long-term fixed installation of loggers and reading of data by means of passing by car)
- Permanent network monitoring in combination with the ZONESCAN ALPHA communication package (this is the world’s first unmanned, fully automatic correlating logger system in stationary use)
- Casing: high-quality aluminium
- Protection class: IP68
- Temperature range: -30°C to +70°C
- Battery life: depending on user-specific usage, 2-7 years
- Dimensions: 100 mm x 41.5 mm
- Weight: 310 grams
- Data transmission: proprietary radio
- Android-based tablet or smartphone (optional)
- ZONESCAN 820 correlating radio loggers
- System communication link (ZONESCAN smart)
- Car roof antenna
- Charging device & charging cable
- Robust carrying case
- Instruction manual
Subject to changes