Lift & Shift
to find difficult leaks or perform periodic zone control.
- Android-based tablet or smartphone (optional)
- ZONESCAN 820 correlating radio loggers
- System communication link (ZONESCAN smart)
- Car roof antenna
- Charging device & charging cable
- Robust carrying case
- Instruction manual
Design features of the ZONESCAN 820 loggers
- Casing: high-quality aluminium
- Protection class: IP68
- Temperature range: -30°C to +70°C
- Battery life: depending on user-specific usage, 2-7 years
- Dimensions: 100 mm x 41.5 mm
- Weight: 310 grams
- Data transmission: proprietary radio
An innovative evaluation of noise level, signal spectrum and correlation allows workflows to be designed efficiently and leaks to be identified with pinpoint accuracy.
In Lift & Shift mode, the noise loggers are first prepared for recording in the office. The settings can be adapted to the local conditions. Subsequently, the loggers are distributed in the water network, where they remain for a certain time. The loggers measure the noise level every night and store the results in the internal memory. The next day or a few days later, they are read out in the office or in the measuring van to start the analysis.
Lift & Shift is often selected when several areas are systematically monitored cyclically with one logger set.