of pipelines in operation
It is possible to drill holes for branches on pipes made of the material steel, cast with internal cement coating, AZ, PE and PVC.
Taking into account the Hawle product range “tapping and locking clips”, thread outlets from 1“- 2“ and flange outlets from DN 80 – DN 200 can be produced.
Depending on the design, the shut-off of the produced tapping hole is carried out by means of a ball valve or gate valve.
For connections 1″- 2″
Drilling under full pressure!
The water supply does not have to be interrupted.
This means that residents and water consumers do not have to be informed and the water still flows from all pipes.
We are happy to advise you.
- Drinking water supply
- Creation of a house connection, expansion of the pipeline network, installation of a hydrant or a ventilation valve
- Heating and cooling systems
- Integration into the existing pipeline system for district cooling, connection to heating distribution lines for radiators/convectors
- Compressed air distribution
- Connection of pneumatic devices
For flange DN 80 & DN 100
For flange DN 150 & DN 200