Replacement of house connections under pressure
Using the ArmEx pipe saddle exchanger, pipe saddles can be replaced under full water pressure within 2 seconds.
- No interruption of supply to neighbouring residents (e.g. commercial or production companies)
- No issues with non-sealing shut-off devices
- No need to shut off and drain the supply line
- Hygiene: no backflow from house connections into the main line
- No time-consuming relay of information to the resident
- Clean working conditions: the main line does not drain/empty itself in the trench
Scope of supply:
- After exposing the pipe saddle which is to be replaced, the HAWLE service technician preinstalls the new pipe saddle and brings the ArmEx fitting exchanger into position.
- At the touch of a button, the new pipe saddle is pushed hydraulically to the exact position of the existing pipe hole.
- The entire process is done under full system pressure, no interruption of supply is necessary.
- Only the house connection to be replaced is affected by construction progress in the short term.