With the automation of the Clayton control valve, you enter a new generation of monitoring and controlling your water supply.
With our products from the e-Line series you are able to realize almost any control task directly at the valve.
The components are perfectly adapted to the peculiarities and special behavior of the water.
The e-Line components are easily integrated into your control system, your control system builder only has to supply the control signals.
The control task is performed by the “e-Line”.
If you do not yet use a control system, you can use our products to set up individual or smaller control loops at low cost.
- Power supply 10-30 V DC, 100mA
- Position feedback by means of 4-20 mA output signal
- Easy connection to SCADA/PLC systems via 4-20 mA
- Protection class IP 68
- Electronic protection against overvoltage, short circuit and reverse polarity protection
- Thermal protection
- LED display for diagnostics and overrange
- Easy installation on site without having to open the valve
- Calibration is performed by means of teaching procedure via 2-button operation in the junction box and can already be performed before commissioning
- No recalibration is necessary after valve maintenance
Subject to changes