With the automation of the Clayton control valve, you enter a new generation of monitoring and controlling your water supply.
With our products from the e-Line series you are able to realize almost any control task directly at the valve.
The components are perfectly adapted to the peculiarities and special behavior of the water.
The e-Line components are easily integrated into your control system, your control system builder only has to supply the control signals.
The control task is performed by the “e-Line”.
If you do not yet use a control system, you can use our products to set up individual or smaller control loops at low cost.
- Can be mounted, inlet side, on any CLAYTON control valve, also retrofitted
- 4-20 mA or pulse output signal (this is also used for power supply of the meter)
- Measuring range from 0.1 – 6 m/s, accuracy 2%.
- Protection class IP 68
- DN 65 – 400 (housing shape GE)
- DN 65 – 600 (housing shape NGE)
- Inlet section < 5 DN and outlet section < 1 DN
- Factory pre-calibration, configuration is done via software
- The measurement is made by means of piezoelectric element
- Overvoltage protection and reverse polarity protection (except 5 V pulse mode)
Subject to changes