The CLAYTON Electric open/close valve opens fully when the solenoid valve is energized. If the solenoid valve is de-energized, the valve closes completely.
Depending on the application, the electric open/close valve can also be designed as a de-energized open valve. This function is used in hydraulic processes that require remote electrical control.
The CLAYTON electric open/close valve can also be used as a level control valve which opens or closes by level-dependent electrical signals.
Minimum inlet pressure 0.2 bar, minimum differential pressure 0.5 bar.
- Rp 1¼”- 1½” (housing shape GE)
- DN 50 – 600 (body shape NGE)
- PN 10 / PN 16 / PN 25 (PN 40 on request)
- Main valve de-energized closed
- including optical valve position indicator
- with 1 pressure gauge set incl. glycerine pressure gauge
- with manual override
- Made of nodular cast iron EN-GJS-400 epoxy powder coated
- Stainless steel seat and counter seat
- Control lines, screw fittings and ball valves made of stainless steel
- Diaphragm and seat seal: EPDM according to DVGW W270
|Item number||Nominal size||Pressure||Flange hole||Length [mm]||Weight [kg]|
|NH200023||Rp 1 1/4"||16||-||184,5||11,00|
|NH200027||Rp 1 1/2"||16||-||184,5||11,00|
Subject to changes