Needle valves are designed for flow control and regulation applications.
Some shut-off valves like butterfly valves and gate valves are used for regulation but these valves are not suitable for continuous operation in regulating duty.
The needle valves are specially designed and equipped with special attachments so that the outlet flow, which is carrying vapor bubbles, is guided to the centre of the valve.
This design feature ensures that the vapor bubbles which create cavitation damage do not come anywhere near the wall and other components of the valve/pipe.
The cavitation bubbles at the centre are destroyed by the increase in the pressure during collision of the water jets and therefore do not damage the valve.
- DN 200 – 1600
- PN 10 / PN 16 / PN 25 / PN 40
- with built-in hydraulic check valve
- with handwheel
- Optimized design for better flow guidance, minimum head losses in fully open position
- Max. service life due to the cavitation-free location of the seal ring
- Drive shaft supported on both sides in self-lubricating, maintenance free bushings
- Stainless steel internal parts and fittings
- Wear and corrosion resistant, bronze welded overlay-finished position guides
- Double O-ring sealed shaft
- Optional control devices for optimum cavitation-free control requirements
- Field replacement of the seat and seal ring without the requirement of any special tool
Subject to changes