Pump turned off
The main valve functions as a mechanical check valve and is completely closed.
Pump switched on
The solenoid valve is energized and the pump protection valve opens slowly, depending on the setting of the needle valve.
Voltage is taken from the solenoid valve and the pump protection valve closes slowly, depending on the setting of the needle valve.
Subsequently, the electric limit switch puts the pump out of operation.
In the event of a power failure, the differential pressure is reversed and the pump protection valve closes quickly to protect the pump.
Minimum inlet pressure 0.2 bar, minimum differential pressure 0.5 bar.
- DN 50 – 600 (body shape NGE)
- PN 10 / PN 16 / PN 25 (PN 40 on request)
- including optical valve position indicator
- with electric limit switch
- with built-in hydraulic check valve
- with 1 pressure gauge set incl. glycerine pressure gauge
- with manual override
- Made of nodular cast iron EN-GJS-400 epoxy powder coated
- Stainless steel seat and counter seat
- Control lines, screw fittings and ball valves made of stainless steel
- Diaphragm and seat seal: EPDM according to DVGW W270
|Artikelnummer||Nennweite||Druck [ bar ]||Flanschbohrung||Länge [mm]||Gewicht [kg]|
Subject to changes