The CLAYTON Level control valve 9710 is a non-modulating level control valve that regulates the tank level very precisely.
The valve opens completely when the preset minimum level is reached and closes drip-tight at maximum level. This ensures mixing of the water tank.
Minimum inlet pressure 0.2 bar, minimum differential pressure 0.5 bar.
- Rp 1¼“ – 1 1½“ (housing shape GE)
- DN 50 – 600 (body shape NGE)
- PN 10 / PN 16
- including optical valve position indicator
- with 1 pressure gauge set incl. glycerine pressure gauge
- Made of nodular cast iron EN-GJS-400 epoxy powder coated
- Stainless steel seat and counter seat
- Control lines, screw fittings and ball valves made of stainless steel
- Stainless steel float rod and float
- Diaphragm and seat seal: EPDM according to DVGW W270
|Item number||Nominal size||Pressure||Flange hole||Length [mm]||Weight [kg]|
|NH050023||Rp 1 1/4″||16||–||184,5||10,00|
|NH050027||Rp 1 1/2″||16||–||184,5||10,00|
Subject to changes